Wednesday, January 16, 2019

PrizeRebel

There was something else that grabbed my attention on the home page of Prize Rebel, and once again it was for all the right reasons. Down at the bottom it says that: “PrizeRebel.com is the #1 place for online paid surveys… Since 2007, we have been the premier online market research surveys website.” It then goes in to claim that it has paid out $9 million in cash since 2007, and then reveals how much has been paid out in cash within the last 24 hour period. That's a feature I've not seen on any other rewards site, but they really should look at following Prize Rebel's lead, because do you know what it does? It breeds confidence, it makes a person want to sign up and get stuck into a survey or two right away.

1 comment:

  1. I got stuck into a survey world some time ago until I found more convenient ways to earn money online. One of them was site called www.honeygain.com/. This way of getting passive income did not require my free time and brought me the same amount of money as online surveys

    ReplyDelete